FRENCH INSPIRED - AUSTRALIAN OWNED
FRENCH ARTISAN STYLE BAKERY
THERE HAD BEEN NOTHING LIKE IT BEFORE IN THE AREA.
It all began in Toorak Road, South Yarra. Laurent Boillon opened the first bakery with his own name in 1993, at the Como centre, in a bold new development that combined residential apartments, offices and services, and retail stores. There had been nothing like it before in the area. It produced the range that is the hallmark of Laurent: breads, savory pastries, patisserie.
There were breads to take away, golden brown loaves of all sizes and shapes, like a French bakery. There were quiches and filled baguettes to take away, or to eat in store at the little round tables, seated on a banquette or comfortable wicker chairs.
LAURENT STORES THEY ALL HAVE AN AIR OF FRANCE ABOUT THEM.
Laurent Bakery at Como has maintained its popularity since it opened. That first store was the model for all those that followed. The second store opened in Camberwell, five years after the Como opening. The key to its success was that there was never a compromise in quality.
That has been one reason for the growth and continued popularity of the stores. There are now fifteen of them with others planned. Each store has its own community, and what they value so much is the taste of Laurent bakery products, and their consistent quality.
NEW LAURENT BAKERY STORE IN BALWYN.
The new Laurent Boulangerie Patisserie store in Balwyn opened in October 2013 very close to the old Laurent Bakery store. This brand new venue combines a café style atmosphere and the sophistication of a traditional French bakery.
Amazing bread, pastry and savoury display, wheelchair access, outside seating and huge mirror/TV screen help to create a special customer experience.
To welcome our valuable customers we have introduced some delicious specials.
• For your loved little ones we are now able to make Chocolate, Strawberry, Caramel and Vanilla milkshakes.
• Our new Salami Panini is a temptation for your lunch break - a delicious new addition of salami, spinach, pesto, tomato and bocconcini on a rustic toasted panini.
• But the best news is for all our coffee lovers. Laurent is proud to introduce a coffee "grind bar" with additional variety of coffee "Laurent Parisienne Blend" for all our customers to try.
Laurent Original Blend - The coffee that started it all 20 years ago. A blend of the finest Arabica and Robusta beans, this blend is created to satisfy the most discerning espresso drinker and also blends beautifully with milk.
Laurent Parisienne Blend - "A" grade beans that are blended to perfection both of Arabica and Robusta. A medium roast that is balanced with a note of sweetness and enhanced by a pleasant taste of berries. On the finish, caramel and chocolate tones are present to leave a clean and sweet finish. Blends beautifully with milk and also a well rounded espresso.
Our trained baristas can assist you with the best grind to suit your needs whether you enjoy a plunger or French press style coffee at home, a stove top brew, Turkish style coffee or if you have your own espresso machine. These grinds can be purchased as 250 gram or 500 gram bags of fresh beans or ground to your requirements.
THE VENUE IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE USE. CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE >>
• EASTLAND SHOPPING CENTRE
• LITTLE COLLINS STREET CITY
• WILLIAM STREET CITY
• COLLINS PLACE CITY
• COMO SOUTH YARRA
• ALBERT PARK
• EAST MELBOURNE
• CHADSTONE SHOPPING CENTRE
• DONCASTER SHOPPING CENTRE
• CHOUX VANILLA PECAN - AVAILABLE NOW AT OUR STORES ...
• MILLEFEUILLE - AVAILABLE NOW AT OUR STORES ...
• LAURENT IN THE AGE NEWSPAPERS - SEE MORE HERE ...
• PALMIER - AVAILABLE NOW AT OUR STORES ...
• SOLD OUT - GALETTE DES ROIS - BECOME KING OR ...
• SOLD OUT - OUR NEW CHRISTMAS COLLECTION - JUST INTRODUCED ...
• EAST MELBOURNE STORE OPENED AGAIN - FIND OUT MORE HERE ...
• PAVLOVA FRUIT ROUGE - AVAILABLE AT OUR STORES NOW ...
RETAIL VIDEO GALLERY
Laurent has a remarkably broad product range. There are loaves and baguettes, savoury pastries, cakes, sweet pastries and much more. Take a look at our videos to learn more about us.
• GOSPEL CHOIR AT OUR STORE
• LAURENT BAKERY AT CHANNEL 9
• VANILLA SLICE COMPETITION 1998
• KIRGIOS' FAMILY AT OUR STORE
© Laurent Bakery Pty Ltd 1993 - 2016